Have someone on your list who is a bit of a techie? Maybe you can't afford to pick her up the newest electronic gadget, but you could get her something to glam up her techie toys. Whether it is an iphone, ipod or camera, dress it up with a custom case from Come and See the Seitz. These carrying cases are made out of designer fabrics and cushioned with a layer of heavyweight interfacing. They fasten with an elastic loop wrapped around an oversized button. Great for a college student or teenager to cushion expensive gadgets in their backpacks, or busy women who tend to throw things haphazardly in their purses.
One winner will receive a customized electronic carrying case.
Want to win? There are five chances to enter:
- Go to Come and See the Seitz and check out some of the wares. Come back here and leave a comment mentioning some of your favorites.
- For a second entry, mention in a separate comment that you are a natalie's sentiments follower.
- For a third entry, grab my button and place it in on your blog. Let me know in a separate comment that you have done so.
- For a fourth entry, let me know in a separate comment that you have voted for me in the Divine Caroline Love this Site Award Contest. It ends soon, so make sure you vote!
- For a fifth entry, blog, tweet or facebook about this giveaway and let me know in a separate comment that you have done so.
I will announce the winner on November 19th. Good Luck!