Good advice I followed:
- Wear something that you feel really sexy in. Not something you think you should feel sexy in.
- Highlight your best features.
- Pick the time of day where the light will be best inside. I shot in my bedroom and afternoon was perfect for our exposure.
- Heavy eye make up is good. Heavy face make up is not. I liked seeing the small lines and freckles on my face and opted not to airbrush them out. Real is sexiest.
- Tousled hair is better than perfectly styled.
A great article on how to get the most from your shoot can be found over at Wedding Bee.
You really couldn't pay me enough to post any of the full photos. (Again, for Shane's eyes only!) But here are a few close ups.
Who knew I was such a fox!
(As I type this I'm in sweats with my hair in a scrunchy. HOT.)
Have you ever done a boudoir shoot? Would you be up to it?
Speaking of great Christmas gifts, anyone else totally in love with the She and Him Christmas Album?