First: Collin has officially self-weaned (yes I'm depressed) and he is drinking soy-milk since he has a milk allergy. Oh, haven't I mentioned that? Yes, I have a daughter with a peanut allergy and a baby with a milk allergy. Rad. No family history before that. I guess we're just lucky. The adjustment to soy milk has been a bit, um, messy. Like 6-7 really really gross diapers a day. Just one of the reasons to use good diapers. (We are trying new milk options this week.)
Huggies facebook page. It is an opportunity for moms (and dads) to get together to discuss parenting questions and thoughts. I will be there to answer any questions you might have. Not that I'm an expert, but I will try my best. Please come on over and say hello and to join in on the conversation. You'll make my day.
Third: This week someone is going to win FIVE packs of Huggies Little Movers!!!!! I know. Awesome. That is like two months worth of diapers. No kids? Win them for shower gifts and you'll be so popular. Not only by giving diapers (every mom's favorite gift), but Huggies diapers! A while ago the cousins (Collin, Paige and Thomas) were all together on a hot afternoon and I got some great shots of the babies wearing nothing but their Huggies. What can I say? We're a Huggies family!
There are several ways to enter:
For each of the following, you get one entry. Make sure to tell me in a separate comment for each:
- Become a public follower of natalie's sentiments or let me know if you already are one.
- "Like" natalie's sentiments on Facebook.
- "Like" Huggies on Facebook.
- Facebook and/or Tweet about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment.
For three entries: Make sure to tell me in three separate comments for each:
- Blog about this giveaway using one of the photos from this post.
- Participate in my Huggies "Naptime Chat" Wednesday June 9th from 1:30 - 3:30 EST (10:30 AM PST) and come back here and let me know!
I will announce the winner on Friday June 18th. Good Luck!
US and Canada addresses only.