This weekend I was out with some girlfriends (seeing New Moon for the second time. Loved it by the way.) As we drove home we started talking about what we were getting our husbands for Christmas. We all agreed that they are impossible to shop for. What they want are expensive toys that you either can't afford or at the very least can't keep secret. And if they do want something smaller, they just go buy it. It's very annoying.
- Head over to Jennifer Perez Designs and check out some of the lovely products. Leave a comment here letting me know some of your favorites.
- For a second entry, mention in a separate comment that you are a natalie's sentiments follower.
- For a third entry, grab my button and place it in on your blog. Let me know in a separate comment that you have done so.
- For a fourth entry, let me know in a separate comment that you have voted for me in the Divine Caroline Love this Site Award Contest. It ends soon, so make sure you vote!
- For a fifth entry, blog, tweet or facebook about this giveaway and let me know in a separate comment that you have done so.